Human Performance Psychology can offer individual and team consultations, to teach performance enhancement skills and techniques. Areas of focus many include the following:
- Purpose Visualization;
- Attention Control Training;
- Standard Feedback and appropriate intervention;
- Communication Techniques;
- Stress Reduction Strategies;
- Building Confidence with the support psychological interventions;
- Reducing change pattern fears by providing greater clarity with the support of subconscious coaching;
- Provide a safe environment for a client to express and challenge themselves to grow;
- Eliminating psychological blocks to achievement of better performance;
Individual Sport Consultation: All individual consultations begin with an assessment of mental skills and goals. The number of sessions needed will then be determined. Consultation may include viewing of previous competitions (if available), coach involvement, on-site sessions and monitoring forms. Sessions may be conducted in person, by phone, Skype or email.
Group/Team Services: Half day, full day, or regular hourly sessions are available for groups of individual athletes or teams. Charges will vary with the number of athletes and sessions.
Coach Services: Assistance for coaches may include: group training in mental skills or individual consultation.
If you are interested to learn more please contact us with any questions. It is also possible to set up a free 15 minute phone consultation.