All people have formed their own definitions of happiness since childhood. Many of these perceptions are due to the example of conditioned development, they are part of our habits due to repeated inoculation by parents, teachers and society in general.
That’s why none of us actually thought about what makes us truly happy! This feeling was left to our subconscious and we simply feel happiness according to the situation we are in.
Lots of little things can give us happiness. For example, just the thought of buying or spending money tends to excite us and make us feel happy. New opportunities and ideas also have a similar effect on us.
For example: the prospect of going on vacation while getting a bonus at the office will not only excite us, but will also make us plan and imagine our vacation. In fact, we feel happiness without actually being on vacation itself! However, when on a real vacation, the emotion tends to settle as someone begins to feel satisfied.
The same is true for objects. We’re crazy enough to buy the latest cell phone, laptop, I-pod or that expensive new car. But once we have these things, the enthusiasm diminishes and the feeling will not remain the same. The cycle of emotions begins again when another new product is launched. But there may be a way to choose things that will keep us happier for longer.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn inside this eBook:
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behavior to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work life balance
- What make a person Unsuccessful
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Criteria for idealizing successful people in the world
- Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life