Are You Underconfident And Shy? Do You Feel Tongue-Tied While Interacting With Your Boss? Does Setting Professional and Personal Goals Feel Like a Herculean Task? You Too Can Have a Challenging Career And Lead a Balanced Life!
- All people have formed their own definitions of happiness since childhood. Many of these perceptions are due to the example of conditioned development, they are part of our habits due to repeated inoculation by parents, teachers and society in general.
- That’s why none of us actually thought about what makes us truly happy! This feeling was left to our subconscious and we simply feel happiness according to the situation we are in.
- Lots of little things can give us happiness. For example, just the thought of buying or spending money tends to excite us and make us feel happy. New opportunities and ideas also have a similar effect on us.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn inside this eBook:
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behavior to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work life balance
- What make a person Unsuccessful
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Criteria for idealizing successful people in the world
- Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life