Our goal at Human Performance Psychology is to engage young adults in sport, by offering them an understanding and the opportunity to develop mental and physical health. Also it offers everyone the opportunity to improve native skills in various fields. Educate and empower athletes, coaches, through psychological skill development and consultation to increase the potential of high performance environment.
- Develop an athlete’s preparedness for the podium through education and training
- Promote systematic self-regulation of constructive thinking, energy, emotion, and attention
- Create a productive team environment
- Grow leadership and communication skills
- Foster recovery from injury, performance slumps, and training stress
- Cultivate psychological resilience and coping skills
- Manage interpersonal conflict
- Screen, manage, and coordinate support
- Encourage healthy life balance
- Facilitate sport/career transitions
With our help, you will discover new abilities, strength, willpower and passions, that will develop the perfect mindset for a lifetime more balanced and integrated in the community, with satisfaction on both sides.